THE JURISDICTION OF DCS IS LIMITED TO THIS WEBSITE AND OUR EVENTS. COMPLAINTS BETWEEN MEMBERS HAPPENING OUTSIDE OUR JURISDICTION ARE NOT ACTIONABLE.
- Either post no picture or have your main picture be only of you with your face clearly visible.
- DO use your real first name
- DO NOT be married or separated
- DO NOT email someone that you have not met in person
- DO NOT send ANY greetings if you don't have a picture on your profile
- DO NOT send a second greeting/email if your first one was not reciprocated
- DO NOT add someone to your friend list unless you have met in person
- DO NOT send emails/greetings to promote a business
- DO report members "creeping you out"
- A person that has been removed from DCS is not eligible to attend events as a guest of another member.
- A person that has left DCS voluntarily may attempt to rejoin the group but may not attend events as a guest.
- DO NOT go to a specific event's page and tell people about an alternative (non-DCS) event happening at the same time.
- DO NOT be a sniper. Do not use your membership in DCS to find new members for other meetup groups.
- The Organizer WILL remove any member that makes other members feel unsafe, violates group rules or is disruptive to the harmony of the group
- Non-DCS Events CAN NOT be advertised on the messageboard. If you have an event suggestion, you can email it to the Organizer or ask an Assistant Organizer to put it on the calendar. An event cannot make it onto the DCS calendar unless and AO will be present.
- A DCS member requesting a ride to an event cannot solicit or accept a ride from a person of the opposite gender. This is for everyone's safety.
DCS Event Picture Policy
Photos may be taken at various events by various DCS members. By signing up for an event or by attending with a DCS member, all attendee's are agreeing that they are aware of this and agree to their photo being displayed on the DCS website; however, if you wish to have your photo removed, contact the organizer of that specific event.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|The DCS Rules||November 20, 2013 7:50 AM||anonymous|
|About Dallas Christian Singles||December 9, 2013 7:14 PM||anonymous|