|Sent on:||Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:28 PM|
On behalf of one of my clients based in
This position is either Full-Time or Contract-to-Hire - it will simply depend upon the individual. In this role, the Social Media Web Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining any and all user interfaces delivered through social networks - specifically utilizing FBML, Graph API, iFrames, etc. - to deliver targeted applications through Facebook.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/experience:
* 4+ years development experience with prevalent UI technologies
* Experience on 1 or more projects designing and integrating Facebook applications using FBML, Graph API, iFrames, etc.
* Experience on 1 or more projects developing mashups with other social network platforms/APIs, including Google Maps, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.
* Experience developing user interfaces that
consume server side data delivered through REST and
* Worked in environments that utilize SCRUM/Agile/XP methodologies
To work for an industry leader in their space and enjoy a challenging career, send your resume today to, [address removed].
Resource Development Manager
Email: [address removed]