addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas.js Message Board › Jquery / Wordpress Integration Question

Jquery / Wordpress Integration Question

Paulette H.
user 14029241
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
Is there anyone out there who has experience integrating jquery scripts into Wordpress? I'm a newbie to jquery and am excited to learn as much as I can about it. I found a jquery script that I'd like to use on my Wordpress site. I'd like to know if someone would be willing to walk me through the process...Skype maybe?