Riccione Resources, specialist in software search for the past 29 years, is working with major energy firm focusing on new product development
This is a 6-month contract to hire. We have placed 7 others at this firm who have either gone full-time or contract was extended.
The candidate's primary focus will be to develop exciting, cutting edge User Interface (UI) applications for a drilling automation project. This will include creation of Apple iOS applications and data architectures for optimized performance. Company Snapshot:
- Winning combination of an entrepreneurial startup funded by a large stable organization
- Successful track record in the energy field
- Excellent professional staff, high retention
- Working on new disruptive technology
- Balance work/life schedule
- Great benefits on becoming full-time
- You will be the "go to" person involved in anything UI and will have decision-making responsibilities.
- Improve and maintain the UI interface, work with API's to develop new applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop specifications and design documentation.
- Analyze the performance of the data access layer and propose improvements.
- Work closely with application developers to create and implement database API's to optimize data retrieval.
- Work with QA to design system tests for UI validation.
- Support deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of production software.
- Senior level experience working on UI applications.
6-Month Contract to Hire Contract rate
- Experience with API's both as a consumer and as a producer
- PhoneGap, Titanium, etc
of $55/hr - $70/hr Salary
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org