May 31, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
It is Ananda Dallas’ 20th year serving the Metroplex in offering meditation and yoga classes and spiritual community.
Friday May 31st - Sunday June 2nd
The anniversary celebration will be led by visiting ministers Nayaswamis Pranaba and Parvati who opened the first center in Dallas in 1993.
- May 31 (Friday) 7:00 - 8:30 PM Kirtan and Meditation
- June 01 (Saturday) 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM Commemorative Program
- June 02 (Sunday) 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Fire ceremony and Purification Meditation
- June 02 (Sunday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday morning service
- June 02 (Sunday) 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM Picnic at Cottonwood Park
RSVP and get more details about the celebration events at the Ananda Dallas website: http://anandadallas.org/20thAnniv.html