add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dallas Startup Weekend Message Board › Continuing the effort!

Continuing the effort!

Plano, TX
Hi fellow entreprenuers!

I wanted to help with continuing this group for a couple of reasons! First, although I have not been active in this group, I see the benefit of such a group and really want to see this group thrive! Secondly, I have been involved in a few startup companies both on the East and West coasts and have seen what a group like this can do for entreprenuers! We need to continue this effort and I would like to ask anyone who may be interested in helping me with this effort to contact me! I can't do this alone, just like no entreprenuer can go it along!

I am going to schedule a get together and would love to get a chance to meet you!

As one of my favorite song by the Black Eye Peas goes "LET'S GET IT STARTED"!!!