addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas Startup Weekend Message Board › Build a Subscription Website

Build a Subscription Website

A former member
Post #: 4
Build a Subscription Website

Source Article

On the 15th of March, 2010, I attended this meeting as organized by this D. D. lady. In this Dallas Internet Entrepreneurs meeting she advised us all to do three things:

• Build a subscription website
  • Publish e-books
  • Create landing pages

On the 26th of March, 2010, I started this Meetup.com group to take on her first idea: build a subscription website. The idea is to create an online mall for shopping, networking and doing relationship management.

Did you take any advise from D. D. or anyone else related to build a subscription website? When did you start? How did it turn out? Please let me and others know of your experiences related to build a subscription website. I'm carrying out D. D.'s idea and I can't wait to get small hints, big tips and great suggestions from everyone.

Source Article