addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas Sustainable Living & Organic Gardening Message Board › FREE PROPERTIES IN DALLAS AREA (VACANT LOTS) FOR PERMACULTURE PROJECTS

FREE PROPERTIES IN DALLAS AREA (VACANT LOTS) FOR PERMACULTURE PROJECTS

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi folks

I am writing on behalf of my mother, Martha Lufkin, who is interested in exploring the idea of a possible gift (she is thinking this over) of 1 or more separate properties in Dallas to become new community gardens, forest gardens, or PC projects to benefit the community or to undertake specific projects or experiments. They are small parcels, owned by my mother, who lives in Mass. They have been in the family for many decades, and have been a hassle to maintain (by mowing), at a distance. They are vacant and may never have been built on.
We are not sure what the surrounding areas are like. There may be a billboard on one of them, which may have been taken down. They are viewable on Google Maps with street view. They are currently vacant lots with grass.

The properties are:

3615 Peoria Ave
3607 Peoria Ave
4602 Bernal Drive
4608 Bernal Drive

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you can think of any other organizations who might be interested if you are not, and a proposal for whatever project you have in mind.

Thanks,
Felix Lufkin
Get in touch with me by email: Bufonia1 at aol dot c o m