Dallas Sustainable Living & Organic Gardening Message Board › How can I not be optimistic?

How can I not be optimistic?

Terry J.
user 13819228
Greenville, TX
Post #: 25
How can I not be optimistic?

This last week-end and our Sustainability Fair in Greenville showed me that humans have what it takes to pull off our Transition to a new and sustainable world. We had people from all over North Texas donating their time to make it happen, a very cooperative and generous city government, dozens of vendors dispensing green products, and teachers sharing their expertise freely with people who would take it home and make good use of it.

It made my dream seem achievable. I long to see an army of Permaculture and Sustainable Living teachers marching across North Texas teaching ALL who need the skills of sustainability, organic food, renewable energy, natural health, and preparation rather than teaching only those who can pay big dollars to learn.

This is how we will make the world work again--by sharing our knowledge rather than selling it.

Thank you to all who contributed to the fair and all who came to learn. Lets keep learning and sharing and building and teaching--we certainly can’t stop yet!

Terry Jensen