add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dallas Wildlife Hiking Group Message Board › ESTATE SALE: Hiking shoes & $150 Remote Control Sailboat - 6 feet tall w/stand

ESTATE SALE: Hiking shoes & $150 Remote Control Sailboat - 6 feet tall w/stand

Gainesville, TX
If any of my friends here in the Dallas Wildlife hiking group are interested in two things I have for sale in my estate sale, please see the pics below:

• Ladies New Balance Brand New hiking shoes Size 8
  • Remote Control Sail Boat

BOAT: A top of the line professional remote control sailboat for sale in my estate/garage sale. Here is the add with a photo of the boat­

This boat won the White Rock RC regatta three years in a row. The owner purchased it for $500 in addition to a new $200 remote control that will come with it. I am selling this for a steal at $150. If you are interested please call me. 214-863-8555

SHOES: These are hiking shoes I bought last year in a size too big for me and I never got around to exchanging them at another retail location. I thought I could make them work but when you wear a 7 you just can't make an 8 work! :) Photo below.

I have three weeks to sell everything in my estate sale so I am open to negotiation.

~D.D. (Debbie)