Dallas Wildlife Hiking Group Message Board › Urban Hike

Urban Hike

Deborah
user 9518335
Garland, TX
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately the weather forecast for Saturday has taken a turn for the worse.  There is now an 80% chance of rain with a possibility of severe storms.  If the forecast does not improve dramatically by tomorrow we will probably re-schedule this hike for a later date (maybe March 23).  I will send out another email Friday evening. Stay tuned.

Greg
Powered by mvnForum

This Meetup is community funded

$50.00/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Cover Meetup costs
  • Help compensate organizers
  • Encourage more engaged members
  • Have a reserve fund
  • Provide supplies or equipment
  • Improve Meetups

Voluntary

Members are not required to pay dues, but are encouraged to chip in.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

Our Sponsors

  • Hipcamp

    Insider camping info and sweet gear prizes.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy