add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup - Nuclear Hexagr

Meetup details changed: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup - Nuclear Hexagram 38 (Opposition)

Craig Anthony L.
Group Organizer
Allen, TX
I have listed the hexagrams we are scheduled to study during the Meetup this Saturday (December 29).

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:00 PM

Where: Craig Leger's house
Allen, TX 75002

This Meetup repeats on the 4th Saturday of every month.

Saturday, December 28 2012: We continue our discussion of how the hexagrams relate to the nuclear hexagrams.  This month we will study the four hexagrams that have Hexagram 38 (Opposition) as their nuclear hexagram:

Hexagram 05 Waiting; Nourishment
Hexagram 09 Small Accumulating; Taming Power of the Small
Hexagram 48 The Well
Hexagram 57 Gentle Influence; The Penetrating, Wind.

See the discussion on Nuclear Hexagrams for details.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.