add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Nuclear Hexagram

Meetup details changed: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Nuclear Hexagram 40 (Deliverance)

Craig Anthony L.
Group Organizer
Allen, TX
I've updated this Meetup.

Saturday, February 23, 2013: We continue our discussion of how the hexagrams relate to the nuclear hexagrams.  This month we will study the four hexagrams that have Hexagram 40 (Deliverance; Obstruction Removed) as their nuclear hexagram:

Hexagram 40 解 (xiè) Deliverance; Obstruction Removed

Hexagram 15 謙 (qiān) Modesty
Hexagram 22 賁 (bì) Small Accumulating; Taming Power of the Small
Hexagram 36 明夷 (míng yí) Darkening of the Light
Hexagram 52 艮 (gèn) Keeping Still; Mountain.

See the discussion on Nuclear Hexagrams for details.

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:00 PM

Where: Craig Leger's house
Allen, TX 75002

This Meetup repeats on the 4th Saturday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.