add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Dance Dance Party Party - Akron Message Board › Warning! This is our Hot and Heavy DJ set

Warning! This is our Hot and Heavy DJ set

Juniper S.
user 11605575
Group Organizer
Akron, OH
I apologize, I didn't realize the cloned event did not get updated with tonight's theme and is may not be appropriate for everyone I thought I should update:

No, we are not DIRTY dancing again, but DJ Steez is delivering us a night of 'forbidden' songs.

This one may not be safe for impressionable ears - but if you are past being impressed, this one is for you! It might get a little bit dirty, it might get a little bit sexy, it will definitely be NSFW.

This is exactly what DDPP is all about - the songs you want to dance to but just can't for one reason or another. In this case, because they'd make the other people in the room blush if they weren't ladies of DDPP!

Hope to see you there!