add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Dance Surge Message Board › Swing Dance Party Tomorrow!

Swing Dance Party Tomorrow!

A former member
Swing Dance Party Friday 3/15

Whether you have two left feet or you were born to dance, anyone can learn West Coast Swing! This is a modern version of Swing - smooth and sexy (not big band or country) - danced to Top 40, Blues, Hip Hop, R&B music.  The best part is that you don't need a partner and most people come solo.

We have a super fun dance every 3rd and 5th Friday at Sons of Norway with about 50-70 people coming to dance and meet new people.  It's a BYOB event and it's ok to just come and check it out.  No one bites.  Well, unless you ask nicely.  There are some visiting dancers from Medford and Portland so this promises to be one of our coolest dances!

7:30 Beginning Lesson  ($10)

8:30 Dance   ($6 dance only)

Sons of Norway, 549 NW Harmon, off Galveston, 2 buildings behind the Shell station next to Westside Cafe.

If you want to learn more, there are Beginning - Advanced classes starting the first week of each month.  Check out for details or get a hold of me to register or with any questions.  I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met yet!