The Dance Surge Message Board › Beginning Salsa & West Coast Swing Dance Classes Start Next Week!

Beginning Salsa & West Coast Swing Dance Classes Start Next Week!

A former member
May classes at Bend Dance are starting next week!

6 levels of West Coast Swing and Salsa is back!

Beginning West Coast Swing is Tuesday at 6pm
Beginning Salsa is Wednesday at 7pm

You can register by sending your full name and phone number.  Classes are only 3 weeks, $30 this month and as always, no partner is needed!

If you're regularly in class, please confirm or release your spot in class. Gracias!

Here's the complete schedule...

Tuesday
6:00 Fast Track WCS :: Lots of info!! Detailed technique, styling and patterns
7:15 Level 3 WCS :: The most advanced class in all of Bend fo those who are serious about WCS  :-)
8:30 Hardcore Technique WCS :: Lots of Technique! Connection, stretch, anchor, frame, timing - the intimate details of the dance

Wednesday
7:00 Beginning Salsa :: Sexy, sassy Latin sabor. (I'm writing this from Mexico, on my way out the door to Bovedas, one of the local Salsa & Cumbia bars.  :-) )

Thursday
6:00 Beginning West Coast Swing :: No rhythm or experience necessary. You'll learn the basic rhythm and technique concepts, and basic patterns - side pass, spinning pass, underarm turn, sugar push, sugar tuck, whip. Also good for those who want to solidify the timing or basic 6-8 moves of the dance.
7:15 Beginning Plus WCS :: More pattern variations and more connection
8:30 Level 2 WCS :: Playing with the connection and timing so you can learn to break the rules.  Yay!

No partner needed, but you should be able to come to all 3 weeks of class in May.  (Normally 4 weeks)  If you have to miss a class just let me know in advance and in some cases - particularly the Beginning class - you should make up the class with a private lesson, coming to Practica or learning the pattern we did in class from my Instructional videos on my website. Classes are held at my home studio in SW Bend.  Register for the address.

Private lessons are a GREAT way to get good!  $45/hour for single or couple.

SOswing is next weekend!!!! Are you going?  You should!  Any level of dancer or wanna-be dancer is welcome. You'll be surrounded with dance for 3 days straight and you can't help but get better! soswing.org.

Did You Know?

There are videos and music playlists for West Coast Swing and Salsa on BendDance.com. Just go to Videos or Music on the left menu bar, and hit play!

See you on the dance floor!

Victoria

541-610-2114

BendDance.com