addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Dance Enthusiasts Message Board › New Organizer Needed

New Organizer Needed

A former member
Post #: 42
Hi Everyone,

You may have noticed that my first month as organizer in January was full of events and communication, and february less so. In early February, a position in my company opened up in NYC. I moved here from NYC a year ago, and have been itching to return. This past Wednesday, I was offered a great position and and accepted it. By April 1, I will be back in NYC. As such, we need a new organizer! I'm so sorry to leave the group so soon. When I took the role, I did not realize I would be leaving. Given the surge of energy around this meetup lately, I think there will be a great individual ready to step up.

Thanks!
Ariel
A former member
Post #: 6
Ariel-

Sounds like a great opportunity. Home is where the Heart is~

Amira
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone! I seriously hope someone can step up as Organizer. I would if I had the space in my life and if I lived closer to SF.
Any takers??? What if several people took the position, so one person alone doesn't have to bear all the responsibility?
Let's keep this Meetup alive, well and thriving!!! :) :)
A former member
Post #: 1
Seriously, I can hardly organize myself, let alone a meetup group. I'll do it if I have to, but I don't really think that's a good idea. Any motivated, organized people out there want the job?