Photo above was from our Kirtan at the Center - It was AMAZING!!
Date: Friday, August 16, 2013
Time: 7:00 - 8:30pm
Suggested Donation: $10 & Up
Kirtan is a rhythmic music-filled celebration that brings peace to the mind, playfulness to the heart and an opportunity to experience connection to the divine energy that resides in each of us.
Kirtan is a participatory experience of musical meditation for people of all spiritual backgrounds, beginners are welcome! Come discover this soothing and uplifiting practice.
This is a musical offering; dress comfortably for floor sitting and/or movement/dance if you are so inspired!
125A Town & Country Drive, Danville, Ca, 94526
We are tucked away in the back of the last business building on Town and Country Drive.
1. From Highway 680, take Sycamore Valley Exit and go west toward the shopping area of downtown Danville until you reach San Ramon Valley Blvd.
2. Turn right on San Ramon Valley Blvd.
3. From San Ramon Valley Blvd., turn left at the second stop light on to Town & Country Drive.
4. Turn left into parking lot of 125, 135 and 145 Town & Country (past Village Shopping Center, after the white fire hydrant, 2nd driveway on left.) There will be small low sign at the driveway entrance that reads in gold ”[masked]″.
5. After parking your car in the back of the lot, look at the building and to the left of the under ground parking garage, you will see a black iron gate. Walk through that entrance, follow the winding path along the old majestic oak trees, behind the light brown office building to our Center’s front door at 125A. Our Center peacefully faces a serene green ivy backyard, not the street.
6. Remove your shoes. Please turn off your cell phone and enjoy!
Welcome to your Center!