Grab a cushion, help yourself to some free popcorn and veggie snacks…and watch a movie with us!
We feature feel-good films once-a-month, from many different genres, on our big 100” projection screen.
Join us for a night of film, fun, refreshment and community. Bring your friends & family for an evening of fun (Kids welcome!)
Feature Film: YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE
Date & Time: Wednesday, 7/24 | 6:45pm
(Movie starts promptly at 7pm)
Movie Length: Approximately 129 minutes
Suggested Donation: $5 & Up
This entertaining and inspirational movie based on the best-selling book of the same name is hosted by author and teacher Louise L. Hay. This film gives penetrating insights into Louises fascinating personal story; and shows how her views on self-esteem, abundance, and the metaphysical causes behind physical ailments were developed. It also reveals how she applied these concepts to her own emotional, spiritual, and professional life. A number of luminaries in the fields of self-help, philosophy, health, spirituality, and New Thought join Louise, giving their take on success, happiness, and the myriad ways in which people can heal their own lives.
See the movie trailer for You Can Heal Your Life:
Directions to the Center: 125A Town & Country Drive, Danville, Ca, 94526
We are tucked away in the back of the last business building on Town and Country Drive.
1. From Highway 680, take Sycamore Valley Exit and go west toward the shopping area of downtown Danville until you reach San Ramon Valley Blvd.
2. Turn right on San Ramon Valley Blvd.
3. From San Ramon Valley Blvd., turn left at the second stop light on to Town & Country Drive.
4. Turn left into parking lot of 125, 135 and 145 Town & Country (past Village Shopping Center, after the white fire hydrant, 2nd driveway on left.) There will be small low sign at the driveway entrance that reads in gold ”[masked]″.
5. After parking your car in the back of the lot, look at the building and to the left of the under ground parking garage, you will see a black iron gate. Walk through that entrance, follow the winding path along the old majestic oak trees, behind the light brown office building to our Center’s front door at 125A. Our Center peacefully faces a serene green ivy backyard, not the street.
6. Remove your shoes. Please turn off your cell phone and enjoy!
Welcome to your Center!