Owning your own business is amazing in so many ways, but let's face it - sometimes it can be isolating!
Let's put an end to that isolation by getting together once a month for lunch with other daring entrepreneurs.
• This is a casual, supportive environment intended to help us get out and build community with other daring entrepreneurs
• Our time will be spent learning about the women at the table and their businesses, and sharing the joys and challenges of being an entrepreneur
• Bring your business questions to receive feedback from the women at the table
• Time is reserved at the end to make announcements about upcoming events, program launches, etc.
• You are encouraged to bring your business cards, make new connections, and stay in touch
• This event is hosted by Jessie May, the founder of Daring Divas and a business coach who supports women entrepreneurs in building a powerful online and offline presence
When: Monday, February 3rd, from 1 - 2:30 pm
Where: Shine Restaurant and Gathering Place. [masked]th Street, Boulder, CO.
Price: FREE (you'll just need to pay for what you order)
Parking: Paid street parking out front and free street parking a few blocks away.
Join us at this event in the coming months!