Do you dare to build the business of your dreams in 2014?
Maybe you're ready to take your current business to a whole new level?
This hands on business owner's vision board workshop is a spin off Jessie May's popular vision board making workshop that she has been facilitating in various locations across Colorado for the past 3 years.
Spend four hours with Jessie May and leave with:
• A crystal clear vision for your business.
• New strategies and tools to make sure your vision becomes reality.
• Tons of motivation and inspiration for the business and life you are building.
• A beautiful vision board to hang on your wall and serve as a constant reminder of why you are choosing this daring entrepreneurial path.
The workshop includes:
• All the supplies you need to make your vision board, including a poster board, oodles of magazines, glue sticks, tape, markers and more!
• A vision clarification exercise, so the vision board making process is much more than simply sticking pictures on a board.
• Strategies for how to use your vision board when you leave the workshop so it helps you transform your business vision into full blown reality.
• Step by step instructions for how to create your vision board.
• One-on-one support from Jessie May throughout the workshop, as needed.
• Lots of hands on time to create your masterpiece.
• Your very own vision board to take home with you!
Date/Time: Sunday January 19th from 9 am - 1 pm
Location: INcahoots. 4800 Baseline Road, Suite A-112 Boulder, CO 80303. Located in the breezeway between Michaels and Big Daddy Bagels in the plaza at Baseline and Foothills Pkwy. Look for balloons outside.
Parking: Free parking in the parking lot.
➤ Pay in Advance (Must Pay between January 11th - 18th)
• Card Carrying Divas: $30 PAY HERE
• Without Membership Card: $40 PAY HERE
➤ Pay at the Door
• Card Carrying Divas: $40
• Without Membership Card: $50
*Membership cards are not for sale at this time, if you have a cardthat is not expired, you may use it for the savings, if not, please pay per event at the regular price. Thank you!
"I absolutely loved the vision board workshop that I attended with Jessie May! Everything from the initial visioning exercise, connecting with the other women, and mapping-out (cutting out;)) my passions. Having my visions organized together into a place where I can see them daily has been undeniably powerful. I have already made some of the visions come true. I'm really grateful that you're doing this event again, as I'm eager to tap into additional visions that I want to achieve this year!"
"Through a series of activities that promote self-reflection and introspection, Jessie May compassionately and skillfully guides participants in the direction of their deepest desires by enabling them to visually represent the vision that they have fore their lives. My vision board is simply stunning and is still hanging in a place of honor on my wall, even a year after attending Jessie May's workshop. I look at it and am reminded of what is most dear and pressing in my life."
"I enjoyed every aspect of Vision Board workshop! The exercises at the beginning helped me focus and hone in on the goals I want to work towards this year. I left the workshop feeling motivated, inspired and ready to take on the world!"
“I am so glad I went - seriously I went to bed smiling and so pleased with my project.”
“The workshop was well planned and equally well executed. I had a wonderful time meeting others, hearing their visions, and creating my vision board!
“Jessie May was wonderful. I loved the exercise at the beginning, it really helped me get clear about what visions I wanted to include on my board!”
“Thank you so much for such a great workshop! I love my vision board and look forward to doing the work to bring my visions to life!”
Pictures from Past Vision Board Making Workshops: