- Looking to create a kick-ass life in 2013 and beyond?
- Ready to stop playing small and step boldly into your most awesome self?
- A creative junkie who loves posting meaningful images and words to giant poster board?
Spend four hours with Jessie May and you'll leave with new strategies to transform your visions into reality, motivation, inspiration, AND a beautiful vision board to hang on your wall!
The workshop includes:
- Light snacks and tea/coffee
- All the supplies you need to make your vision board, including a poster board, oodles of magazines, glue sticks, tape, paint, markers and more!
- Instruction on ways to clarify your vision, so the vision board making process is much more than simply sticking pictures on a board.
- Strategies for how to use your vision board when you leave the workshop so it helps you transform your visions into full blown reality.
- Instruction on how to create your vision board.
- One-on-one support from Jessie May throughout the workshop.
- Lots of hands on time to create your masterpiece.
- Your very own vision board to take home with you!
Date/Time: Saturday January 19th from 1 - 5 pm
Location: 1888 S Jackson Street, Denver CO, 80210
Parking: Free street parking
Card Carrying Divas: $25. Click here to pay w/ a membership card.
No Membership Card? It's $35. Click here to pay w/o a membership card.
Or, click here to purchase your membership card to receive the member price.
*There are no refunds, but you may "sell" your spot to someone else who would like to attend.*
"I absolutely loved the vision board workshop that I attended with Jessie May! Everything from the initial visioning exercise, connecting with the other women, and mapping-out (cutting out;)) my passions. Having my visions organized together into a place where I can see them daily has been undeniably powerful. I have already made some of the visions come true. I'm really grateful that you're doing this event again, as I'm eager to tap into additional visions that I want to achieve this year!"
"Through a series of activities that promote self-reflection and introspection, Jessie May compassionately and skillfully guides participants in the direction of their deepest desires by enabling them to visually represent the vision that they have fore their lives. My vision board is simply stunning and is still hanging in a place of honor on my wall, even a year after attending Jessie May's workshop. I look at it and am reminded of what is most dear and pressing in my life."
“I am so glad I went - seriously I went to bed smiling and so pleased with my project.”
“The workshop was well planned and equally well executed. I had a wonderful time meeting others, hearing their visions, and creating my vision board!
“Jessie May was wonderful. I loved the exercise at the beginning, it really helped me get clear about what visions I wanted to include on my board!”
“Thank you so much for such a great workshop! I love my vision board and look forward to doing the work to bring my visions to life!”