addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Innovation DC Message Board › Data Science Tutoring

Data Science Tutoring

Tony O.
user 13662335
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
Hi all,

I'm working on a project to help match up people that want to enhance their data science skills with others in the community that can teach them those skills. I'm calling the project SageBourse, and I've put up a simple website (­) to help facilitate the matching.

I currently have tutors available for Statistics, R, Machine Learning, Matlab/Octave, and Excel so if you're looking to get better at any of those, head on over and schedule a lesson.

I'm also looking to sign up more tutors for all data science subjects. Once I get a few tutors signed up for a subject, I add it to the list of available subjects and people looking to be tutored in it can start requesting lessons. If you have some data science skills and are interested in tutoring, please sign up on the site.

Tony Ojeda