addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Innovation DC Message Board › Thank you and a few updates

Thank you and a few updates

Sean M.
user 6844070
New York, NY
Dear Data-preneurs,
I wanted to thank you for making the Women in Data one of our best events yet and post a few announcements.
1) Our next event will be a reverse pitch session featuring the US Census Bureau presenting the data that they are making available to the public. This event should occur in the first half of November.
2) I also wanted to say thanks again to our sponsor Censeo Consulting Group­.  They are currently hiring for entrepreneurial, innovative Data Analysts to build their data strategies.  If you or someone else is interested, definitely check out­.
3) We are looking for someone who wants to join our organizational team and help run future DIDC events. Please email me at if you are interested.