addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Innovation DC Message Board › What do you call the data sets you use for analysis?

What do you call the data sets you use for analysis?

A former member
Post #: 5
Good afternoon all,

I'm learning more about data modeling, and I'm trying to find out if there is a jargon term that analysts use for their data sets. I've seen terms like "structured data" and "unstructured data" used to generally define data, however I'm wondering if there's a specific term for the data sets themselves.

What do you call your datasets that are ready for your analysis?


- Robert
Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy