addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Science ATL Message Board General Discussion › Some quick notes for Thursday's meetup

Some quick notes for Thursday's meetup

Raj B.
Hi fellow Data Scientists!

First of all, I am so excited to have so many people in this group and attending the talk this Thursday! A few quick notes:

1) Food: we are still working on finding a food sponsor, but it hasn't worked out yet. So you'll have to bring your own dinner with you this time :( If you do know someone who might want to be a food sponsor, please put us in touch.

2) Video: if any of you have the right equipment for recording this talk, it would be highly appreciated! Please let me know so we can co-ordinate.

3) Friends: Please feel free to invite your colleagues and friends who may be interested in machine learning. Data Science is an interdisciplinary field, and our group will thrive if we have people from diverse fields working together.

4) Schedule: The schedule has changed slightly. Before the main talk, I'll be giving a very quick (10 minute) introduction to the group and present some ideas about how we can use the group better to foster Data Science in Atlanta.

Thanks again for your participation and I look forward to meeting y'all on Thursday!

Raj