The Data Science Community:
Mission: Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower scholars and professionals to apply data sciences to address humanity’s grand challenges.
What we do:
• We are the fastest growing community of data scientists in Europe.
• We love doing Data4Good.
• We promote the value of analytics and organise events, hands-on sessions and trainings to close the gap between academics and business.
• Join us if you want to share, learn and have fun with analytical & technological innovation & positive social change.
Our members all want to contribute with their professional skills to make a positive impact on our local community or in the world, they are all aware that data based decision making is key to boost the performances of our organisations. We are an open community and everybody with an interest in data and business is welcome. Our members are University professors, managers in public or private organisations, leaders of NGO’s, Phd students, analytic consultants, technical bigdata experts …
Our activities are geared around breaching that gap between what the industry need and what the academic institutions has to offer. We focus on knowledge sharing by organising monthly meetups and training sessions. We also provide the possibility for datascientists to work on real ‘Data for Good’-projects where our members offer their help to NGO’s, public intitutions and Startups to gain value out of their data .
Philippe Van Impe – email@example.com – +32 477 23 78 42
Who should join us ?
• Hadoop developers, data scientists, business analysts, statisticians and hackers
• Business leaders and marketers who leverage data to compete and win
• Enterprise architects, IT, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals
• Join us here
• We have a Newsletter that we send out to all our members, request it here
• Sign up for our meetings on www.meetup.com/Brussels-Data-Science-Meetup/
• Follow our community on Twitter: @DataScienceBe
• Join our group now on Linkedin: http://goo.gl/UtLRdH
• Check out the job postings on our Linkedin group: http://goo.gl/jJMYQP
• Follow Google+ community: http://goo.gl/ySWvhj
• And we have a facebook page ! https://www.facebook.com/Datasciencebe
• Check our website: http://www.datasciencebe.com
• Check out our weekly newsletter: https://papienceBe/1396245829