Data Tuesday Barcelona is a Monthly Event bringing together: start-ups, companies, public sector representatives, individuals, hackers, creative people ...
interested in everything that is fascinating about Data.
- Big Data Technologies
- Data Visualization (or Data Visualisation)
- Open Data & Data Journalism
It has the following format:
- Five to eight people/companies/organizations present to the public, each has a short time to make an "elevator pitch", then the public gets the opportunity to ask questions.
- After a very quick summary and announcements, we mingle and discuss and you get to discuss with the speaker that you found the most interesting.
You can propose a pitch about :
- Projects & Businesses => we do cool stuff / innovative services in : data journalism, data management, data mining, big data, levering of public or private data, ...
- Tools & standards => we are fan of "this technology" or "that standard is the future"
- Policies => we care about "public transparency", "privacy", "business opportunities",
And we are happy to relay any announcements you care to communicate us as long as it's relevant to the "data" community.
Although the "forums/discussion boards" of meetups are not the most used part we actually do leverage them: mostly for two important functions:
If interested do not forget visit regularly or to click on "track this discussion", this will not be done automatically!
Welcome to Data Tuesday Barcelona