addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Data Visualization DC Message Board › Meetup details changed: Workshop- Slidify | Interactive Docs with R Markdown

Meetup details changed: Workshop- Slidify | Interactive Docs with R Markdown

Sean Moore G.
SeanMGonzalez
Washington, DC
All,
My apologies to everyone, for whatever reason the payment details did not go out properly.  I am charging $10 for this event to cover costs.  If you signed up and were not asked to pay, please take a moment to remedy this. Some were charged a much higher rate, and they will be refunded immediately.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Data-Visualization-DC/events/141136522/­
Regards,
Sean
When: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:00 PM
Where: 1776
1133 15TH ST. NW, 12TH FLOOR
Washington, DC 20005
Price: $10.00 per person
RSVP limit: 25 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.