Data Wranglers DC Message Board › ARPC is looking for an entry-level data analyst

ARPC is looking for an entry-level data analyst

Robert D.
robertwdempsey
Mc Lean, VA
Good morning!
I hope you're having a great week so far, and are going to be joining one or more of the excellent DC2 meetups we have lined up for this week. I might see you at the lightning talks tomorrow night at Data Science DC, depending on how work goes. Speaking of work...
My employer and our founding sponsor, ARPC, is looking for an entry-level data analyst to join our growing data services team. If you love getting dirty with data this job is for you. You'll be doing things like extracting data from multiple systems, munging it, reformatting it, and providing value analysis and reports to internal and external customers.
To qualify you must have a bachelor's degree, analytical skills, be able to communicate your work in plain English, think critically, and have great attention to detail. Familiarity with python, R, and Excel are a necessity. And yes, there will be math involved.
To learn more about working at ARPC and to apply, send me your resume with a cover letter - r.dempsey@arpc.com.
I look forward to chatting with you!
Sincerely,
Robert Dempsey