add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Data Science Philadelphia (DataPhilly) Message Board › Last nights meetup and our next meetup

Last nights meetup and our next meetup

Michael B.
Group Organizer
King of Prussia, PA
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out last night, I really enjoyed meeting all of you! It was certainly a diverse group of people from many backgrounds, and I hope this will continue to be reflected in future meetups. As I mentioned last night, I'll probably be planning our first real meetup for January. I've already talked with a few people who seem interested in giving talks. If you're willing to give a talk shoot me an email with a short description of the topic. Several people seemed unsure if particular topics would be of interest. If you're working with data, large or small, it doesn't matter, I'm interested in hearing about it.

I'll be mining some data to determine the best date for our first meetup. I've been discussing potential venues with a couple people. If you have a suggestion for a venue, or your originization is interested in sponsoring an event, let me know. As always, I'm open to suggestions.

Hope to see you soon!