addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Data Science Philadelphia (DataPhilly) Message Board › 2 Data Scientist Positions Available with Penn Medicine

2 Data Scientist Positions Available with Penn Medicine

Camille E.
user 75654672
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Penn Medicine has 2 Data Scientist openings!

Data Scientist for Patient Safety, Job ID 9979

The Data Scientist for Patient Safety’s chief responsibility is to analyze patient safety data at the system and entity level looking for analysis and trends that help improve the organization. This position includes executing on the strategic direction of the CMO and the VP for Quality and patient safety for the entire health system. It also involves executing specific projects that enhance Penn Medicine’s ability to perform well in Patient Safety and compliance areas. The Data Scientist for Patient Safety will have a close working relationship with the UPHS and entity Patient Safety Officers, as well as executive leadership and patient safety professionals at each entity to coordinate efforts and resources to develop Penn Medicine standards.
For more information and to apply, visit:
https://careers.peopl...­

Data Scientist for Patient Satisfaction, Job ID 10092
The Data Scientist for Patient Satisfaction’s chief responsibility is to champion the patient safety initiatives and oversee the collection of patient satisfaction data at the system and entity level.. This position includes executing on the strategic direction of the health system in relation to the patient experience. It also involves executing specific projects that enhance Penn Medicine’s ability to perform well in patient satisfaction and reimbursement areas. The Data Scientist for Patient Satisfaction will collaborate with key stakeholders to define the Patient Experience for Penn Medicine, as well as executive leadership at each entity to coordinate efforts and resources to develop Penn Medicine standards.
For more information and to apply, visit:
https://careers.peopl...­

Please list my name as your referral source, so I can pull your application faster – And please feel free to email me to let me know when you apply!

Camille Evans
Camille.Evans@uphs.upenn.edu