Data Visualization New York Message Board › See You Tonight @ Data Visualization NY: Final Details

See You Tonight @ Data Visualization NY: Final Details

Christian L.
user 10202039
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Here's the full event listing:
http://www.meetup.com/DataVisualization/events/90430972/­

**************************************­***************************

Hi, all! We've got a great event on-tap for you tonight, in McKinsey's beautiful conference center. Please note the following key details:

1. PLEASE CANCEL IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT: We're seeing TONS of interest for the event, but we can only accommodate so many folks. If you probably can't make it, please be virtuous and change your RSVP to "No" so that someone else can register and get off the waitlist. (Note that we've also added 10 slots to the capacity, so grab them quick if you got waitlisted.)

2. FULL NAMES: We have to have your full name to give to the building's security staff. If your Meetup ID is less than your full name, please email me ASAP with first and last (and your ID, so I can match them up).

3. ARRIVAL DETAILS: The entry atrium is accessible from both 52nd and 53rd, between Madison and Park. Enter the atrium and go up the escalators to the security desks. There are two desks, which handle different clients in the building. Go to the left-hand desk for McKinsey. They'll check your ID and give you a visitor badge. Then, make sure to use the correct elevator bank, to take you to the 21st FLOOR. On the 21st floor, hang a right to get to the room. Come a couple minutes early to grab a drink and a snack before we get started.

When: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: McKinsey & Co.
21st Fl. Conf. Center
55 East 52nd Street 
New York, NY 10022

That's it! Bring your ideas for future meetups, and we'll see you tonight. Cheers,

Christian & Paul