NYC - Long Term Contracts
- Need to bring aboard 1 or 2 Data Visualization Engineers
at one of our leading publishing clients. Here's what we're looking for:
- 1-2 Data Visualization Engineers to develop new, high-impact visual applications that can help facilitate idea generation for our world-renowned Publishing Client. This role emphasizes a need to conceptualize, design and develop reusable graphic/data visualization applications.
- Lead the complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications (from development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application)
- Develop rich interactive graphics, data visualizations of "large" amounts of structured data
- Build database cubes and design star schemas using Data Modeling tools (e.g., Toad, ER Studio, Visio)
- 1+ year of experience working in the field of data visualization
- Fluent in one server side language like Java, C/C++, PHP, Python, Perl or Node.js
- Experience with Data Visualization tools/toolkits like Pentaho, Tableau, D3, Saiku, Vislt, ParaView, Protoviz, Maya, 3D Studio
- Any experience with Hadoop or some other distributed computing and storage platform would be a big plus
Know someone who'd be a good fit? If you help us find the right person, we'll pay you $1,000 as a "thank you"! (Help us find 2 of the right people, and we'll pay you $2,000!!)
Project One, Inc.