Free in the Saturday evening? Why not join us for a nature night walk at Singapore Botanic Gardens. Participants will gather for a nature walk to enjoy the romantic night scenery of Botanic Gardens, and get to meet new friends in Singapore’s very own natural environment. There will be facilitation for participants to know each other in this event.
Attractions include: The Bandstand where regimental bands used to play there in 1860s, Swan Lake, Ginger Garden, Evolution Garden, Waterfall etc. You can also bring your camera to take pictures of the scenery and attractions.
For those not in a hurry to go back, we will proceed for supper/coffee/tea/drinks (going dutch) after the nature walk at Orchard Area.
Please feel free to share this good news and bring along your singles friends too!
Sound exciting and ready to know more friends? Come down and walk with us!
• Venue: Singapore Botanic Gardens
• Address: Singapore Botanical Gardens (Bukit Timah Gate entrance, along Bukit Timah Road)
• Who’s Invited: Members of Singles Dating 2U, Singapore Dating Hut and All your Singles Friends
• Nearest MRT: Botanic Gardens MRT (Circle Line)
• Meeting Place and Time:
1) 6:50 p.m. - Botanic Gardens MRT Station Control (Circle Line)
2) 7:00 p.m. - Singapore Botanic Gardens (Bukit Timah Gate) for drivers or those going on your own. After coming out of Botanic Garden MRT station (only 1 exit), you will see the Bukit Timah Gate in front of you.
• Date: 26th April (Saturday)
• Registration Fee: $10 nett. Cash payment only.
I will be meeting participants at Botanic Gardens MRT Station Control at 6:50 p.m. first and then proceed to the Bukit Timah Gate to meet the rest of participants.
Notes and things to bring:
• Umbrella in case it rains
• Mosquito sprays
• Camera if you are taking pictures
• Shorts/bermudas allowed, skirts not recommended for ladies
• Deodorant/perfume if necessary
• Drinking water/fluids – small bottle
Payment and registration on actual day.
You can register via email [masked] with your name, gender and contact number to confirm a seat.