DeRailed Message Board › Want to work for an exciting start-up in Boulder??
|A former member||
Do you want to work for a growing start-up where you can have a big impact in Boulder, CO? This will be a permanent opportunity. Our client is new and small but growing fast. They are looking for exceptional software developers to add to their team. They are working at the convergence of Social, Mobile and Web. So you definitely will not get bored here. You will get the opportunity to make a big impact and shape how they do things. They believe you learn a lot when you work with people of high caliber. Growth opportunities are nearly endless if you have strong skills and the ability to work effectively with all kinds of people. They expect hard work but also are very flexible and understand you have a life outside of work. If this sounds like the environment for you, email me your resume and we can go from there. Thanks!
• Embrace working with a variety of technical and non-technical clients and team members
• Solid understanding of MVC and REST frameworks
• Ability to interpret UX designs and develop leading edge and innovative mobile and web interfaces
• Have a strategic outlook- see future obstacles and help clients make the best development decisions, including architectures for scaling their systems as demand grows
• Comfortable moving between development environments and expanding skills to cover other technologies including iOS, Android, Hadoop, and various open source packages
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field