Decatur Makers Message Board › Meeting up in January?

Meeting up in January?

Lew L.
user 67387362
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hi,

Things have been kind of quiet in this group recently, but there is much happening behind the scenes regarding Decatur Makers.  We need to get our community together for a general meeting to update everyone.  I'm looking at either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday night next week (26, 27, or 28).  If you have a preference, let me know. I'll follow up once I find out availability at the Decatur Rec.

We're about to enter a very active phase since the space we've been looking at will soon be officially ours!  Committees are forming, fundraising will be happening, renovations are on the horizon, policies will be discussed and written.  We'll be asking everyone to step up in whatever way they can to help make the space a reality.  Lots more details at the meeting.

And just so the meeting isn't all business (although that will be the bulk of it), we can also unbox the Lulzbot Taz 2.0 3D printer, look over some recent donations (oscilloscope, old erector set), and plan for our public PC build in the spring.

Cheers,
Lew