add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Decatur Women´s Book Club Message Board › We need a new place to meet!!!

We need a new place to meet!!!

Andrea F.
user 13362076
Freiburg, DE
Hello Ladies,

I talked to the staff of Café Lily earlier this week about a reservation and it turns out that they want us to have lunch there and pay $18.95 per person.

I really don´t want to do this and was busy looking for another place to meet all week. I found a few places, but their hours of operation are different. We would have to meet there at 6 pm on sunday.

What do you think? Change time and place or just the place? Does anybody know another nice place in Decatur except for Café Lily?

I am soooo sorry it didn´t work out like I planned. I hope you´ll attend our meetup nevertheless.

Have a sunny day,