“Our vision is to promote positive growth and communication excellence in a relaxed, organized and supportive environment!”
Learn all the basics of how you can:
- Override your fear of public speaking
- Provide constructive feedback and evaluate others
- Be a better communicator
- Motivate others as leaders
- Run effective meetings
- Give powerful presentations
- Enhance your interview skills
- Improve your salesmanship and performance
And much, much more...
Declarations Toastmasters uses a proven program that encourages small steps and learning-by-doing to help you become the speaker and leader you want to be. Each Toastmasters meeting gives speakers an opportunity to give prepared speeches, practice impromptu speaking, receive supportive and useful feedback, and hone their interpersonal and communication skills.
Declarations Toastmasters Club
WHEN: Wednesdays, 11.45 am – 12:45 pm
WHERE: Room 166, 250 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC
We look forward to seeing you soon!