Summer Concert/ Bellevue State Park/Jimmy& the Parrots

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band .. learn more about the band by going to jimmyandtheparrots.com .. Please bring a blanket or chair and sit back and relax... while listening to this band. They don't have any refreshments on site. They do allow you to bring in your own refreshments.  

Join or login to comment.

  • Robbie

    Thanks Jay. Fun.

    July 12

  • Lee S.

    Beautiful evening with a great band and good friends! No rain! Thanks a bunch Jay for hosting!

    July 11

  • Pamela M.

    Jay thank-you for hosting this event. It was a great night with good friends and a really great band!!! A really fun evening!!!

    July 11

  • Faith S.

    Great music and beautiful night with friends. Thanks Jay for hosting. Who knew you couldn't have balloons in a state park. Learn something new everyday .

    July 11

  • Dave H.

    What a great band.

    July 10

  • Robbie

    Great

    July 10

  • Jay B.

    Sorry you could not find the balloons, as I was bringing in the Balloons, the park people said they were not allowed in a State park for environmental reasons and I had to deflate them. I had them hanging off of our table which was just right of the soundman under the canopy. hoping that you might see them. Next time I will bring a large flag.

    July 10

  • Leslie R

    Katie and I could not find the red balloons. Concert was spectacular! It did not rain. Never looked like rain. Hope to find you next time.

    July 10

  • Pamela M.

    Roger B forget the shower !!! The rain will
    do the job!! Pam M

    1 · July 10

  • lois a.

    5pm in north wilm and sunny right now

    July 10

  • Pat R

    Also not coming up for the long drive with a good chance of a wash-out. very disappointed.

    July 10

  • Jay B.

    It's clear here in Bellevue Park at 4PM.
    Look for the 2 Red Balloons, that's where we will be.

    1 · July 10

  • Roger B

    Here's some irony, big downpour here, no power, no shower, so I'm a no go. Hope you are dry in Wilmington! So much for the 70%!

    July 10

  • Roger B

    As of 12:00 Noon the National Weather Service (NOAA) says there is a 30% chance of scattered thundershowers for Wilmington. So we have a 70% chance of no thundershowers, unless they change the forecast or unless one or more of us has really bad luck!

    July 10

  • Pamela M.

    Heard rain also... you all might have to have a plan B !! . LOL... . Jay will you keep us posted if the event is cancelled??

    July 10

  • A former member
    A former member

    I really wanted to see this band. But they are calling for heavy rain.

    July 10

  • Pamela

    Had a change in plans so I won't be attending. Have a great time!

    July 9

  • Aleta

    I had to change my rsvp - it doesn't look like I will be able to make this now, enjoy!!

    July 8

  • A former member
    A former member

    Linda, I work in Newark and will be leaving from there.

    July 8

  • Dave E

    Sorry to drop out. I forgot about a must-go political event that is happening Thursday night.

    July 7

  • Jane V.

    This sounds like fun. Wish I could join you, however, I have other plans.

    June 30, 2014

  • Jay B.

    Hey Buffett Boomers, come on out to Bellevue Park and enjoy the music, friends, your snacks and beverages and have a great evening. You are allowed to bring your own beer or wine, there is a small fee to get into the state park if you don't have a annual pass. The show starts @6:30 but get there early to get your spot around our group. We will be in the center, look for the balloons, which will be attached to our group. It's gonna be fun!!

    1 · June 23, 2014

20 went

This Meetup is community funded

$20.00/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Cover Meetup costs
  • Help compensate organizers
  • Encourage more engaged members
  • Provide supplies or equipment

30 day free trial

No credit card required

After the trial you must pay dues to continue attending Meetups.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

Create a Meetup Group and meet new people

Get started Learn more
Henry

I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.

Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy