addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Delco Art Critique Message Board › Small abstract paintings show May-June

Small abstract paintings show May-June

A former member
Post #: 11
The Jed Williams gallery on Bainbridge downtown is looking for small abstract paintings. I don't know this gallery, found it on Craigslist.
Joe F.
xakute
Audubon, PA
Post #: 17
Thanks Joan,
I got this from Jed Williams and found out I dont have any paintings small enough...

The May-June exhibit is a small abstract artworks show. The show lasts two months.

Artists can show 1 work up to 14 inches in length/height. Only 2-dimensional works are accepted. Painting, printmaking and drawing/mixed media are accepted. Works do not have to be framed.

The art drop-off period will be at the beginning of May, artists will be notified of the exact timeframe when the time comes.

The fee to exhibit your work for 2 months is $60. Payments are accepted via cash or paypal. Cash payments can be mailed or dropped off. The deadline for making payments is April 7th.

The address to mail/drop off the payment to is:

Jed Williams

615 Bainbridge St.

Apt#2

Philadelphia, PA 19147-2111