Now that Meetup.com is working again, we're pleased to announce our second group meeting. Due to scheduling issues, we're moving this next event to the offices of Market Creation Group (workplace of co-organizer Brett Schklar).
As at our last meeting, we'll gather around 5:30 for a light meal and drinks, with a charge of $5 per attendee to help defray the evening's expenses. The program will start at 6 pm, and we'll get another opportunity for open discussion and networking following the presentation.
"Agile, Managing your Product Marketing and BA Teams"
This meeting's presentation is again a two-parter, with Tim Bates leading with a talk on:
• Why Agile alignment makes sense for the entire team
• Agile teams across marketing
• Each team creating it’s own integrated cadence
Todd Ricker will follow Tim with a discussion about:
• The Agile Business analyst in a large company
• Examples of a standard board
• A business analyst process flow
• Examples all on Trello a simple online tool
We hope you can attend this event!