Misty
user 10744421
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Not overly anime-related, but a few of us were discussing Tron at the last meet-up. I'm looking at going to see Tron around 4-6 pm on Christmas Day. As revenge for all the southerly meet-ups, I'm planning on going to the Westminster Promenade - although I could be talked into a more centrally located theatre if anyone else is interested. They haven't posted Saturday showtimes, so my plans aren't finalized. Drop me a line if you are free of family obligations for the Holiday and want to tag along!

Misty
mary p.
user 10024909
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
If I can bring my other half (not an otaku), we would love to join you all. We live on the west side so westminister is fine with us. Let us know when and where to find you...
Mary
Misty
user 10744421
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
Absolutely! Anyone would be welcome. I think I'm going to catch the 5:00 p.m. at the Westminster Promenade (Non-3D). I'll hang out in the front lobby for 20-30 minutes before the show. If I see you guys, great. If not, Merry Christmas!

Misty