The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Running out of time

Running out of time

ZGundam
CPatella
Aurora, CO
Post #: 114
As you know, I cannot take Mondo with me to the new place. I have been trying to find him a home for the last 2 weeks.

I had a person who was willing to take him and just backed out at the last minute. I know alot of you have met him so I was wondering if anyone whishes to give him a new home.

Let me know here or call me at 303-692-9219.

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 658
Just so you all don't think I gave absolutely no thought to taking him with me, the first six (yes, six) affordable apartment complexes I was in touch with had no openings in my time frame, and the one I finally chose doesn't allow pets either. That decision was made while I was on vacation, and I didn't learn about Mondo's predicament until I came back.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 92
:( I had no idea! I can't take him due to parental allergies and the birds, but if Mondo still needs a home, I'll ask around and see if I can find someone...
A former member
Post #: 659
Chris' ex-wife took possession of the little guy this past Friday, but IIRC on a temporary basis- I think she might also be looking for a home for him. I hope she ends up keeping him, since he already knows her, the kid, and Jewel.