The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Moving away

Moving away

Stephen M.
moviefreaq
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 1
This isn't quite anime themed, but it is important.

I know that I haven't been able to participate as much in this group (and I really wish I had been able to). I have had a blast getting to know those of you who I've met, and had a blast at all the meetups I've been to. But now, due to circumstances, I have to move. Unfortunately I need a few people to help with this since neighbors are looking for any chance to mess with me, and a move is a prime opportunity. I am willing to buy a Pizza or something for those who help as a "thank you". I don't have all that much but all help is appreciated.

BTW I have a couch and love seat set that I can't take with me if anyone wants it. It's got a couple of rips on the cushions and some stains, but is sanitized and very comfortable. These are free to anyone who is willing to haul them off.

I just need help loading the stuff into a moving truck. I am planning on doing this around 1pm on Thursday. If anyone wants to help please give me a call and/or email and I'll give you details of where. my number is three-oh-three-635-2523, and my email is moviefreaq17ATyahoo.com. Internet is very limited right now so it may take a day or two to get back to you if you email.

Just so you know it will be in the Glendale area.

Thanks for reading