addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Apologies for vanishing

Apologies for vanishing

Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 93
Hey guys.

So, I was all set to start attending meets in December again, but between work upping my hours to almost 70 hours a week and the play, I had to put it off til January. Except now that's out because my grandmother is suffering from serious, serious senile dementia. It's...not good. We're having serious trouble handling things until we can set up care for her.

It is my hope that, come February, I can start coming and hanging out with you all again, so we get a chance to meet and reconnect before I move to Japan at the end of the summer. There will be no plays in February to worry about, and hopefully the work situation and family stress will have resolved by then. But since I do still want to be part of this group, but just haven't been able to be lately, I wanted to let you guys know.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Osaka, JP
Post #: 94
...clearly, February decided not to happen either. Both my cousin and my grandmother passed away in the space of less than a week, so that tragedy, the two funerals in different parts of the country, and rescheduling everything (including auditions, interviews, and two weeks' worth of music students) are keeping me out of commission for a bit longer. I'm so sorry again. Fingers crossed that I can come back in March.
mary p.
user 10024909
Denver, CO
Post #: 10
So sorry for your losses! Having suffered two similar losses of my own in January I understand all too well how that may feel. Take good care of yourself, and you owe us no apologies!