addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › Dark knight Fundraiser for the Victims

Dark knight Fundraiser for the Victims

Scott O.
NickOlivas
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
Dear Anime meetup,

This is Nick Olivas I have hung out with some of you on a few meetups before. I wanted to let you all know that I am starting a non-profit group for the victims of Aurora. After going through the Columbine Tragedy and then September 11th, I realized now more than ever that the families are going to need some sort of both financial and counseling support once the news quiets down and the physical damage disappears.

My plan is to create an account for the families that would allowed them money for counseling, and medical bills, but also connections to counseling services that are affordable.

If there is anyone who would like to particpate let me know there is alot to be done here and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my contact info:

Nick Olivas
720-309-7982

To message me leave me a message.