The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › NDK signature help (project)

NDK signature help (project)

A former member
Post #: 672
I'd pre-registered for NDK 2012 (badge #2, w00t!), but a recent auto repair bill has pretty much zeroed out my chances of flying back to Denver this year.

Those of you who know me and have seen me at the con know that my main objective when I'm there is VA signatures. I spend probably 4-6 hours in line for those events, depending on how many different time slots they're grouped into. I'm not willing to miss out on this just because I'm not there, so I'm willing to offer compensation for someone that's willing to stand in line and get signatures for me. This offer is also valid for those of you who already plan to be in line for your own signatures- some of whom have been in line near/with me in the past.

The catch/deal is that I take screencapped images of each VAs character from a particular anime series, print it on photo paper and get them to sign that- no signatures on con programs or merchandise. These will be mailed flat to you (possibly FedEx to guard against last-minute guest announcements), and I'd like them mailed flat back to me.

I'm still deciding what I'm going to offer for this service, and how I'll take care of it (Paypal or personal check, and how much of it I'll advance as good faith, etc).

I guess you can either reply to this thread, or message me for more talk on this subject.

Thanks in advance, and I wish I was going to be there to visit with you guys.. Maybe 2013.