addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Anime Meetup Group Message Board › New Season animes! Opinions and recomendations

New Season animes! Opinions and recomendations

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! first of all , I wanted to say that I am new to this group and to this Country ( I'm loving it so far :) )so I wanted to know a litle more about the otakus here in Denver! So , the topic is : what animes are you watching or not this season? why or why not? And also, just to "put a litle sugar on the topic" ( an expression from my country ^^) are you excited to watch the Captain Harlock Movie?