user 3151605
Littleton, CO
Post #: 126
^-^ Yay! Miss ya all!
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 337
This is going to be a first come, first serve offer: I have an extra ticket for the movie on Friday. It will cost $7.50, so an improvement over the usual $12+ ticket. If interested, send a message to me directly since that is the best way to get ahold of me.
Eric
hikikomori
Denver, CO
Post #: 110
I'll take it Al for my friend, it's for the 9:45 showing right?
Al S.
Zarabadoo
North Reading, MA
Post #: 338
I'll take it Al for my friend, it's for the 9:45 showing right?

Unfortunately it has already been taken by someone. They emailed me soon after posting the message. I should have updated teh post, but got interrupted. Sorry about that.

For future movies I may see who all wants discounted tickets before hand. This was a sort of spur of the moment thing I did. I figured there would be at least 2 people who wanted the tickets, so I got those. Talk about it more at the meeting I suppose.

Anyone else can do it also. Just need a Costco card and they have the discount vouchers in the store.
Sabrina
user 4893467
Louisville, CO
Post #: 7
Are we going to make any plans for the other fan-y movies coming out this summer, besides Speed Racer?
A former member
Post #: 501
Are we going to make any plans for the other fan-y movies coming out this summer, besides Speed Racer?
I'd like it to happen, but don't want to be in charge of all of them 'cos then I'd probably get grief for missing the one you (generic) wanted to see in a group.
imthelorax
imthelroax
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
I might just be able to do the dinner and a movie. That would be fun. I need to double check my schedule for this, but can you send out the official notice for the times? I most definitely want to see Speed Racer on IMAX.

Thanks!
ME
A former member
Post #: 502
I might just be able to do the dinner and a movie. That would be fun. I need to double check my schedule for this, but can you send out the official notice for the times? I most definitely want to see Speed Racer on IMAX.

No times listed just yet for June 13 at Colorado Center for another post-dinner movie, but I suppose we can try that again (maybe not an IMAX flick, unless we get discount tickets in advance). However, we went to see Speed Racer 2 weeks ago after May's dinner.
Steve
Trollz
Denver, CO
Post #: 77

No times listed just yet for June 13 at Colorado Center for another post-dinner movie, but I suppose we can try that again (maybe not an IMAX flick, unless we get discount tickets in advance). However, we went to see Speed Racer 2 weeks ago after May's dinner.

Movies that will be in theaters on June 13th are...
... based on comic movies are Incredible Hulk and Iron Man
... actual animated movie is Kung Fu Panda
... like an animated movie is Don't Mess with the Zohan

Personally I could wait for all of these to come out on DVD, but I'm interested in which one (if) the group decides they want to do a movie on the 13th.